The NECSIS Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is an arm’s length committee that provides advice to the Steering Committee and Board on the scientific direction for the network. It also acts as a peer-review committee for evaluation of new project proposals and for proposed major changes of direction in the projects. The SAB consists of internationally-recognized researchers.
- Rance Cleaveland (Director, Fraunhofer Center for Experimental Software Engineering, USA)
- François Coallier (École de Technology Supérieure, Montréal)
- Sol Greenspan (MIT, USA)
- Bernhard Rumpe (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Wilhelm Schaefer (University of Paderborn, Germany)
- Janos Sztipanovits (Vanderbilt University, USA)
NOTE: Dr. Greenspan’s service on the Scientific Advisory Board of the NECSIS project is unrelated to and independent of his NSF position. His views and opinions expressed as a member of NECSIS Board should not be construed as representing those of the NSF or the US Federal government.